Head of IT Architecture
The Treasury Recruitment Hub & Executive Search is a rapidly growing recruitment agency, thanks to its wide geographical scope, human and transparent approach, and for attracting Talented and Highly Skilled Profiles.
For that respect, a newly created department is dedicated to EXECUTIVE SEARCH.
In addition of our expertise for Treasury domain, we are active but not limited in department of IT - Finance - HR - M&A - Investment - Digitalisation - Risk & Controlling - Digitalisation - Risk & Cyber Security - Engineering Sciences - Manufacturing & Production as to answer our client's mandate.
My client's Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
As Head of IT Architecture you and your team of Lead Solution Architects:
* define architecture principles and apply architecture patterns and supervise their implementation.
* actively drive digitalization and bring solution architecture landscape to the next level.
* focuses on an interesting mix of technologies that range from Cloud infrastructures running on Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
For this position, we are seeking an experienced, creative, innovative, structured, and open-minded candidate with demonstrated architecture knowledge and people management skills. You have adaptive communication skills towards both—top managers and engineers— and others architects as well as senior management
* Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or in a related field; PhD is a plus
* At least 2-5 years of experience as a leader of an architecture team or as a senior architect
* Multi-year, proven track record in at least one of the following areas: (Cloud Native) Software Development, Microservices, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud, SAP S4/HANA or ECC6
* Multi-year working experience with software design/enterprise architecture patterns (particularly cloud native applications, cloud integration patterns and microservices); good understanding of backend integration technologies and patterns (integration based on an event-driven architecture is a plus)
* Curiosity, creativity, and willingness to embrace new ideas, technologies and methodologies
Your experience and profile matches the requirements. Then you are exactly the Talent we are looking for. Please apply on the link below or send us your CV.