VICE PRESIDENT, Legal & Compliance
The Treasury Recruitment Hub & Executive Search is a Swiss recruitment agency specialized in Finance, Treasury and Executive Search. We have offices in Geneva, Lausanne, Fribourg, Zug and Zurich.
My client is an institution specialized in energy looking for a Vice President, Legal & Compliance.
- Lead the Legal & Compliance function in Switzerland
- Manage legal and regulatory requirements business activities with a focus on Swiss law and regulation pertaining to asset management
- Responsible for keeping up licensing requirements as FINMA licensed Swiss Representative for foreign collective investments and manage regulatory reports and responses to other regulatory matters
- Ensure legal advice on commercial, financial & corporate level and act as an in-house legal counsel (incl. drafting and negotiation of contracts)
- Handle day-to-day compliance tasks (including KYC, AML and GDPR), perform daily compliance monitoring and investigation. Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual - Compliance controls in Internal Control System. Modifying, drafting and implementation of company policies
- Monitor regulatory developments in various jurisdictions and evaluate business implications and leading internal projects
- Develop and improve of various Compliance and Legal frameworks
- Reporting procedures and record keeping, develop and revision of compliance processes and identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Process requests from regulators, auditors and internal stakeholders acting as the main contact
- Develop and conduct trainings to all employees. Creation of relevant legal & compliance reports
- Min. 5 years of experience in financial industry in a legal/compliance related position, preferably in FINMA licensed Asset Manager
- University degree, DAS, CAS or equivalent in law (e.g., LLM) with deep knowledge of regulations in fund industry
- Excellent knowledge of legal and compliance processes and procedure as well as project management
- Professional fluency in English and German (additional languages are a plus)
- Ability to plan, structure and execute commercial/legal negotiation process with counterparties
If you want to join a company with international team, enjoy flexible working hours, develop yourself personally and professionally, and on top of that, bring your stone to finance the energy transition, then don't hesitate to apply and speak about your motivation. Contact: email@example.com phone: +41 78 666 36 69
Due to a large number of applications, only matching profile will be contacted. Thank you in advance for your interest and understanding.